You have no items in your shopping cart.
ZRF70 Pro-Junior 70cc Four Stroke Semi Auto E/Start Minibike
Australia Wide Delivery with Toll and TNT
The ZRF 70 mini bike is the best step up from the PY50 and great for ages 6 -11 years. The quiet four-stroke 70 cc engine provides great torque in any of the four gears, whilst the clutch-less transmission removes the need for your child to pull a clutch lever each time he or she changes gears, in fact, each and every time your child comes to a stop no matter which gear they are in the bike will simply idle as though in neutral and then at a twist of the throttle will ride away, however, it is suggested this is done primarily from 1st or 2nd gear as prolonged take-offs in 3rd and 4th will reduce clutch life over time.
Steering is light and easy with excellent handling courtesy of quality oil-dampened forks and rear shock that absorb the bumps and ruts, giving your child confidence when the terrain gets rough.
The ZRF70 is a quality product designed to last many years and act as a hand-me-down for younger kids coming through the ranks.
|Single Cylinder, 4-strokes
|Bore and stroke
|Max Power (Kw/rpm)
|3.1Kw @ 7500 rpm
|4.2N/M @ 5000 rpm
|Unleaded or E10
|Electric & kick start
|12V/ 3Ah (YTX3L-BS)
|4-speed semi-auto 0-1-2-3-4
|15w/40 SF or Higher
|Engine oil capacity
|Fuel tank capacity
|Sponge pod filter 35mm
|Oil dampened Front telescopic
|Oil dampened Mono shock
|Heavy-duty 1.40x10 inch
|Heavy-duty 1.4x10 inch
|2.50 - 10 inch
|2.75 - 10 inch
|Assembled dimensions LxWxH (mm)
|1370mm x 370mm x 660mm
|Max. rider weight (kg)
|6 to 11 years
Zuma will provide standard off-road 3 months parts and a back-to-base labour warranty on this product. Zuma may request that the defective part is returned for inspection first. It is recommended that all work is performed by a qualified technician. When a fault is first noticed usage must cease immediately to prevent further damage and or potential injury to the user. The vehicle must be returned to the place of purchase at the purchaser's cost. If the owner chooses to subcontract the labour cost to a qualified technician, Zuma may request that the defective part is returned for inspection prior to the warranty being granted and replacement parts being issued.
Please read the full warranty terms & conditions below:
In order to take advantage of the ZUMA limited warranty, you must comply with the following guidelines. You are free to have your ZUMA product serviced by any suitably qualified mechanic and this will not affect your statutory warranties, however, failure by the owner to have periodic maintenance carried out by a qualified person can impact your warranty depending on the claim type. In order to ensure your safety, we strongly recommend that you only use licensed mechanics for servicing/ repairs/ warranties. Only licensed mechanics have access to all of the special tools and training required to maintain your ZUMA product in peak operating conditions.
ZUMA warrants each new Quad bike, Go-kart, Motorcycle, Electric Bicycle or Power Product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal domestic* use and service for the period specified below, conditional to the limitations and exclusions printed on this page. This warranty applies only to new ZUMA products distributed in Australia by Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd (and its authorised resellers).
The owner must keep a record of all services and maintenance; proof of service history may be required.
Any authorised Zuma dealer or licensed repairer will repair or replace any part which proves defective within the limits of this warranty at no charge to the owner for replacement parts (labour is covered by products bought directly from Zuma – labour performed by Zuma resellers may be charged by the respective reseller.)
All defective parts replaced under this warranty become the property of ZUMA.
Transportation cost for the product either to or from the Zuma dealer or licensed repairer is the responsibility of the owner.
This warranty will NOT apply to:
• Any part that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accidental damage, improper or inadequate maintenance, or improper storage.
• Repair rendered necessary or arising from the use of other than genuine ZUMA parts.
• Normal maintenance items including but not limited to adjustment and cleaning of carburettor, fuel strainer, oil & air filter cables, brake components, intake valves, exhaust valves, clutches and serviceable bearings.
• Normal replacements of service items including but not limited to spark plugs, air & oil filters, tyres, brake pads, brake shoes, light bulbs, fuses, clutch components and serviceable bearings.
• Deterioration of any item due to normal use, fair wear and exposure unless due to a defect in material or workmanship.
• Any work or adjustment performed by persons other than authorised ZUMA dealers or Licensed repairers damage resulting therefrom.
• Any damage that results from operating methods other than those indicated in the owner's manual, or use beyond the limitations or specifications as published by ZUMA.
• ZUMA products used for racing or competition.
• ZUMA products modified from original specifications or fitted with a sports kit will void the warranty. (Modifications include but are not limited to, sprocket size, gear ratios, electrical loads, carburation, and intake and exhaust system changes.)
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
• Tyres/ Tubes
• Brake Pads and Shoes
• Batteries (Except iBike)
Relevant 1 month/3 months/ 12 months warranties applied to applicable vehicles for :
• Domestic Use: Personal, residential or household use only; and
• Not for # Commercial Use: All uses other than domestic use, including use for income-producing or rental purposes and racing.
The benefits conferred by this ZUMA warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product (or service) that the consumer has under Australian Consumer Law and any other law in relation to the goods and services to which this ZUMA warranty relates. Where permitted the liability of ZUMA shall be limited at its option to the repair or the replacement of the goods.
Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the failure of the product. Nor shall Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd be liable for any additional expenses incurred as a result.
NOTE: These warranty conditions apply to Australia only. Purchasers in countries other than Australia should refer to their local distributor for warranty conditions.
For all vehicles/ products imported Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd
1. The customer must be the first retail purchaser. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
2. The product must be easily identified as a Zuma product eg: the Zuma Frame and engine serial numbers must be legible and coincide with the purchase receipt
3. Proof of purchase clearly showing Zuma frame/ engine serial number and date of purchase must be presented.
The obligation of Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd under this warranty is to repair or replace, at its option, any part which has proven to be defective in material or factory workmanship under normal use during the period stated below. Parts replaced or repaired under this warranty are warranted only for the remainder of the balance of the warranty period.
Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd stocks parts for models that it imports and distributes. There may, therefore, be an inability to obtain parts for other brands/ models not imported by Zuma Cycles. Zuma Cycles shall not be held responsible for such delays but will make every effort to order the parts to meet the customer's needs.
Warranty repairs shall be made without charge for parts when the warranty is proven. All defective parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd and shall be held by the dealer carrying out the repair and returned to Zuma on request.
Zuma Motorcycles are covered by this warranty for the period as published by Zuma Cycles Pty Ltd and take effect at the time of sale and shall be governed by all limitations and exclusions stated here.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
The customer shall contact Zuma (or reseller) and when advised should take his/her Zuma purchased product together with a document providing proof of purchase date, to Zuma or an authorised Zuma dealer, during normal business hours. Zuma shall not be liable for the time required to repair the product.
To contact Zuma directly for any issues relating to warranty service :
Phone: 02 4285 9400
contact us at 4/609-611 Princes Hwy Russell Vale NSW 2517
This warranty shall not extend to parts damaged by misuse, neglect, the use of other than genuine Zuma parts or the alteration/modification of any part. The use of the general-purpose engine for racing or competition shall void this warranty